Terms and Conditions
1) This document comprises an agreement between yourselves and Distortion Media LLC. (SHAMS #1803052) upon payment of your non refundable booking retainer and acceptance by us. Accepting an invoice or quotation also binds you to these terms and conditions.
2) These Terms and Conditions may be varied at any time, with or without notice to you, at our sole discretion. You accept that these must be read in conjunction with the current Terms and Conditions available at: www.distortionmedia.net.
3) Package & Product Prices are subject to change. All prices include applicable local charges.
4) This agreement is governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
5) By accepting these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that you are at least eighteen years of age, or the legal age to form a binding contract within your legal jurisdiction.
6) We will not be responsible for any failure or delay in providing services to you due to any events beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to acts of god or elements of nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other casualty), war, civil commotion, labour disputes, strikes, government regulation or restriction.
7) All care and diligence will be exercised in the performance of the assignment/s and that liability is limited to monies paid only should mechanical failure, theft, accident, or any other mishap occur which prevents the fulfillment of this agreement.
8) You acknowledge that we are a small team of accredited professional photographers and videographers and we will appoint our team members based on availability. All team members are highly experienced and have been trained. Each have the same professional, technical and creative skills, plus the highest standards of ethics and morals as each other.
9) It is your responsibility to arrange bookings and payments (if necessary) for locations, this is important especially in case of rain (e.g. hotel foyers, private premises etc.).
10) Your order of any package of photography services here-under includes the purchase of the final edited photographic images in connection with the photography services provided to you for your shoot in the form of High & Low Resolution JPEG files which the time is specified within the invoice.
11) You acknowledge that you are familiar with our style, and that our work is continually evolving and are of a unique and artistic nature, that the photos taken may be different from those taken in the past and that the studio will use their expertise and artistic judgement to create images consistent with their vision of the wedding.
12) You acknowledge that you have retained us as the sole and exclusive professional photographer for your event and that we retain the right to discontinue services, without refund or compensation, should other vendor’s or guests actions or activities interfere or impede our ability to perform such services.
13) Photographers/Videographers must be respected at all times and with all communication, including but not limited to, email and telephone communication, in person, prior to your shoot, during your shoot or after and we will not tolerate poor behaviour such as aggression, abuse or rudeness in any form. Every effort will be made by Distortion Media LLC. to resolve any conflicts, however should you refuse to partake in a mutually beneficial resolution, we may refuse to complete your photography assignment including producing and delivering any and all package products, should we deem it necessary without refund or compensation.
14) Any directions issued to clients, their guests or employees during a photographic shoot are deemed to be at said person’s own risk. The photographer cannot be held responsible for any personal accidents or incidents incurred.
15) A booking fee of 50% of the total invoice is applicable prior to the commencement of work. Final payment is split with ½ balance being due prior to our physical handover of the final assets.
16) Cancellation Policy: All dates may be transferred, but no refunds will be given for any photography assignments, packages and products booked.
17) All final jpg images and videos are retained by us for a maximum of two years. After this date all package inclusions will become null and void.
18) We cannot be held responsible for any damages, extended delivery time or loss to products sent via postal services. We will pursue the courier service and lodge a formal investigation if your package has not arrived within the online tracking time frame. We will ensure all avenues and effort is made to the best of our ability to find and deliver your products, however no refund or compensation will be made. It is our sole discretion whether to provide a replacement product.
19) All images are provided to you with a ‘personal use, royalty free, perpetual license’. You are free to print your photos and make copies of your images.
20) Distortion Media LLC. owns and retains full Copyright of any and all images taken. Permission is granted by you to us for use of the images as we see fit for all Media, Marketing and Promotion. Including but not limited to Film, Print, Web, and Social Media.